- The Music Never Stopped- This is an independent film based on an essay titled, "The Last Hippie" by Oliver Sacks. My parents and I were deeply inspired after watching the story of a young man who loses his memory and then finds it again through the deep connection of music and emotions.
- Jeff Goins tweet: "Three things everyone needs: a job to do, a craft to master, and a cause to champion."
- Your Life Isn't a Disney Movie....this is a great article for helping women get a realistic look on men and the type of husband they are looking for. Great for young single ladies to read!
- One of my all time favorite musicians/singer/songwriter turned 64 on December 7th! Enjoy this throwback Rolling Stones article about Tom Waits!
6. 29 Books to Get You Through Your Quarter-Life Crisis-luckily I've already read one of these!
7. Food Inc. - A great documentary about what you are feeding your body. Pairs great with, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle.
9. OU beat OSU! ...and just in time for my graduation.