Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten of December '13

This is my last post for the year 2013.  While it has been a tad inconsistent, I've had some good thoughts bouncing around on this blog.  To end the year right, I have compiled my top ten list of articles found around the web during the month of December.  Hope ya'll enjoy, have a happy new year!


  1. The Music Never Stopped- This is an independent film based on an essay titled, "The Last Hippie" by Oliver Sacks.  My parents and I were deeply inspired after watching the story of a young man who loses his memory and then finds it again through the deep connection of music and emotions.
     Definitely recommend this one.  
  2. Jeff Goins tweet: "Three things everyone needs: a job to do, a craft to master, and a cause to champion."
  3. Your Life Isn't a Disney Movie....this is a great article for helping women get a realistic look on men and the type of husband they are looking for.  Great for young single ladies to read!
  4. One of my all time favorite musicians/singer/songwriter turned 64 on December 7th!  Enjoy this throwback Rolling Stones article about Tom Waits!


    6. 29 Books to Get You Through Your Quarter-Life Crisis-luckily I've already read one of these!
    7.   Food Inc. - A great documentary about what you are feeding your body. Pairs great with, Animal,           Vegetable, Miracle.  
    8.
    9.  OU beat OSU!  ...and just in time for my graduation.
   10.  Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...