Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let's Expand Your View of the Blogworld!!

Well today has already been a spontaneous morning!  I had planned to go running, but got turned down by the large amounts of rain.  I had planned to write a lengthy blog, but got distracted by reading other blogs, then by stopping to take my roommate to school.  Anyhow, because of all this extemporaneousness, I thought I'd just post a fun and unusual post for you all!

In this post I would like to recommend to you all other blogging sites similar to this one!  Why would I do that? Because I am a natural promoter and cheerleader.  I love helping people promote and accelerate things they are passionate about (hence the PR major.)  Also, I think it is just good to have as many good blogs on your favorites bar as you can!

Now, I know from direct conversation that many of you who read my blog are very unfamiliar with the whole world of blogging, and that's okay!  I will just take this opportunity to explain a few things to you.

  1. A GREAT way to find other blogs I recommend is by looking at my BlogRoll.  This is on the left side of the screen, underneath my Blog Archive.  A BlogRoll is a list of blogs I have personally selected as my favorites.  I have compiled this list for two reasons.  One-it helps these wonderful blogs get their name out there more, and two, it gives you as a reader, more resources.
  2. If you scroll down just a bit further (you might need to open another window so you can read and see what I'm talking about,) you will see several icons, or what look like "ads" on the sides of the page.  These are links to other sites as well.  On the left is one called "Girls, God, and the Good Life."  This is an excellent blog written by several women who are passionate about helping women glorify God!  I love reading about their day-to-day experiences.  Next, if you'll look to the right you will see "Blog Oklahoma."  this is a blog community I have joined that features only blogs from Oklahomans.  Because I am a big OK advocate, I love reading other people's blogs from around our great state!
  3. Finally, if you scroll all the way down to the very bottom, you will see a list of my favorite books and a list of other people's favorite posts from Divine Dating.

Enough about my site, here are the top 3 blog posts I am recommending to you today in place of my God-centered post. :) Hope you all enjoy as much as I do!
Love you all and Happy Reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I have some great new blogs to check out...and am loving yours as well.

    I would definitely be happy to help you with a guest post. Would you be willing to let me repost an old one? Email me at tina@faithfitnessfun.com so we can work something out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are far too good to me, Haley my Squeezy. And Tina, I am totally checking out your blog, it's been recommended to me and it looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...