Monday, April 30, 2012

Top Hits of April!

It's that time of the month again!  Here are my top ten finds from around the web during the month of April! Enjoy :)

10. "The Art of Letting Go"
9. "A Sunday Kind of Love" by Sweetness Itself
8. "Boundaries After a Break-up" by The Good Women Project
7. "Top 5 Reasons I Love Men"  by Lauren Nicole Love
6.  "Being Kept" by Darling Magazine
5. "Why Wait" by a wonderful up and coming preacher of the word!!
4. The most read post from Divine Dating: "Let God Give Your Heart Away"
3. "Dance It Out"  By Sweetness Itself
2. Another boundaries post by The Good Women Project
1. Loosethechains.com a wonderful ministry in the making!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your post and this top 10 list of yours are the most special and interesting post I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks African Girl! I know I have been slacking on them through the summer, but I need to start them up again soon.

      Delete
  2. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see
    a great blog like this one these days.

    My weblog :: cash advance pittsburgh pa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...