Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Three Little Words

God's been showing me a lot about Love in my personal quiet times.  I'm still learning, so I haven't typed up a blog to share yet, but while we wait God has provided me a song to share with you.  I have heard this song a few times, but it was this past Monday when I actually listened to the words for the first time.


'Cause I know, in sun shining and rain
Through heartache and pain
There's always a new tomorrow..



What powerful lyrics! "So many people need a change..need some one to say I love you" I mean really, our world is FULL of people who are all hurt and sad and depressed and lonely.  As Christians it's our duty to step up and literally love them.  


I'm not talking about going oversees and feeding African children, I'm talking about pausing  your conversation with your bff, looking behind her, and seeing the girl sitting by herself with no one to talk to.  She's dieing on the inside, begging God for someone to love her--but no one has reached out.  It's not her fault she's shy, she just wants someone to love her for who she is, despite all the pain and heartache she's been through.


Love people today.  Go beyond surface level and really ask about how they are doing.  Pray for them, share with them.  Point them to the Christ who saved you.



What the world needs is three little words
"I love you"

So many people need a change
So hurt by yesterday
Needing someone to say "I Love You"

'Cause I know, in sun shining and rain
Through heartache and pain
There's always a new tomorrow

(Chorus)
Oh, oh, here you go
Three little words
It's all it takes
Gotta make them heard
Raise your voice and say
I Love You
Oh, oh, here you go
One simple phrase
It's all it takes
To make a change today
Raise your voice and say
I Love You

Our hearts are one in the same
One voice and one name
Let's end all the separation

When the dark clouds ascend We know it's not the end There's always a new tomorrow 

Chorus Love, love, love (X8) Make a change today Say I love you Show it! Chorus (X2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...