Thursday, August 11, 2011

Computers and Stuff

Note to the world:

I hate email.  I hate being on the phone for things other than friendship and fellowship.  I very strongly dislike keeping up with the newest technologies, and computers hurt my back, neck, and eyes.  In fact, computers just irritate the fire out of me.  I don't like sitting in front of a piece of metal for hours upon hours in order to get my work finished.

I want to do everything face to face, person to person.  However, I have noticed that in this time and age there is  virtually no job in which you don't use a computer.

The hospice nurse that came to check on my Grandma yesterday used a computer the entire time! This was a house visit--a nurse--on a computer!  Ugh I hate it.  I think it's rude and impersonal and it consumes more time than it saves.

So why is my major Public Relations? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...