Friday, November 29, 2013

Top Ten of November '13

Hey, hey, hey! It's that time again.  In the spirit of Thanksgiving I have compiled 10 links I am thankful for. This month was about being grateful, getting an early start on Christmas shopping and figuring out life!   Enjoy my list and feel free to add your own below.


  1. Living With Less: America's Quest for Simplicity.  This is a very interesting infograph on how we crave stuff and more stuff yet are never, ever happy.  The graphics give both the problem and the solution, which I think is a nice positive twist.  Well worth the scroll in my books!
  2. Country Sunshine Life: The Master is a great read about the parallels between a good farm dog and an obedient heart to the Lord!  Very creative.
  3. Another great post on being thankful is Allison Vesterfelt's Finding Gratitude Beyond My Circumstances.
  4. Jimmy Stewart is a favorite celebrity at our house, and this is a link my mother shared with me.  It is a poem he wrote about his dog and read to Johnny Carson.  Carson actually started crying after he read it.  Read and Watch.
  5. Calamity Janes OKC shop on Etsy!  I love this shirt and many more I found in this shop. They have tons of cute Oklahoma inspired shirts...these would make great gifts for loved ones!
  6. Though a little vulgar at parts, this video makes me laugh and completely describes life as a 20 something.  #20SomethingProblems
  7. 5 Tips for Marketing to Millenials from a Millenial.  Courtesy, Huff Post.  Great advice.
  8. Bike and Build 2014 applications went live!! http://bikeandbuild.org/cms/
  9. I landed behind this license plate on a Monday.  Gave me a great laugh!
  10. Matt Papa in general is a wonderful, underecognized Christian musician.  Today I am felt with peace as I listen to "Open Hands" on repeat.  Such a great November-Thanksgiving song.


Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday.  Here's to a month of great finds!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...